NTAB Survey Details
NTAB is pleased to invite you to participate in an initiative to develop a compensation and workplace practice resource that employers in the Kenora and Rainy River Districts can utilize to review and assess competitiveness of compensation and workplace practices within our regional market. Our goal is to help provide organizations in the Kenora and Rainy River Districts with information specific to our region that can help inform decisions relating to pay, benefits, and general workplace practices (like vacation and remote work).
We have partnered with People First HR to facilitate two surveys on compensation and workplace practices to generate a comprehensive report that participating organizations can use as a resource.
- Cash Compensation Survey: This survey is an Excel spreadsheet to be completed. Instructions for how to complete the excel document are below and included within the Excel document as well.
- Benefits and Workplace Practices Survey: This is an online survey focused on collecting important information relating to most common challenges employers face relating to compensation, types of benefits, vacation, and perquisites offered, and pandemic response approach. You can access using hyperlinked text here or link provided below.
Enter to win a $1000.00 gift card!
Survey closes on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Confidentiality: All information collected will be reported anonymously as summary information. Information will be reported based on industry, job family, and organization size.
CASH COMPENSATION SURVEY INFORMATION
To build an understanding of competitive pay practices in the Kenora and Rainy River Districts, we are facilitating a salary survey for employers in the District. Data collected through the salary survey will be shared with all participants as a published salary survey, summarizing competitive pay rates for the most common jobs in the district.
This survey will help you assess the overall competitiveness of your current pay and understand pay trends in the Kenora and Rainy River District.
INSTRUCTIONS: How to Enter Salary Data
- Open the provided excel spreadsheet.
- Add a list of jobs in your organization in column-A using your full job titles.
- Select the category/industry from the drop-down menu in column-B that best reflects your organization or the job.
- Enter the minimum of the salary range for each job in column-C as an hourly rate (formula to calculate hourly rate from annual salary is included in excel document).
- Enter the maximum of the salary range for each job in column-D as an hourly rate (formula to calculate hourly rate from annual salary is included in excel document).
- Submit to: email@example.com
ONLINE BENEFITS AND WORKPLACE PRACTICES SURVEY INFORMATION
The online Benefits and Workplace Practices Survey is comprised of five sections that can help organizations in the Kenora and Rainy River Districts understand common challenges and workplace practices. Information collected can help identify best practices and where additional supports or resources are needed within the region.
- Human Resource Challenges
- Compensation Challenges
- Benefits and Workplace Practices
- Pandemic Response
Time Commitment and Survey Link:
This survey is predominantly comprised of multiple choice, drop down selection, ranking, and rated responses. Several open ended questions are asked. If you have the relevant organizational information with you, this survey should take between 20-30 minutes to complete.
** Important Note on Saving Progress
This survey does not save. You must complete and submit in one sitting or you will lose your information. Closing the browser will result in loss of information you have entered. If you are not able to complete this survey in one sitting, here is a PDF of the questions to help you plan and prepare to fill in the survey. If you have any questions about the survey or run into challenges, please contact David Grad at People First HR. David will be happy to assist.
Senior HR Consultant